"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is hoped that the research will lead to more effective application of new advanced manufacturing technology.
- This medication comes with instructions for safe and effective application.
- Its mission is to improve peoples' lives through the effective application of information technologies.
- It addresses what has always been the weak point in consumer protection: the effective application of the law.
- An internal assessment is currently taking place in the Commission to ensure effective and coherent application of these rules.
- Secondly, the proposal seeks to achieve effective and uniform application of Community rules.
- I also agree with the effective application of a European rapid-intervention capability.
- We need to prepare for the proper and effective application of this clause.
- We do not want any new structural-fund resources but rather more effective application of the existing structural funds.
- You are aware that the action plan involves four strategic objectives, the first being the effective application of the Community regulations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.