"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The history of football has been filled with many effective combinations.
- With these markers established, researchers will then be able to determine the most effective combination of resistance genes.
- In recent years doctors have hit upon effective combinations for the most common heart conditions.
- "Some trial and error is often needed to arrive at the most effective combination," she said.
- No effective combination of the two was available within Britain's political culture.
- By the end of the season he had started to form an effective combination with Nick Evans.
- Most persuasive writing techniques use an effective combination of all three appeals.
- Green made a positive start to the bout and dropped his opponent in the second round with an "effective combination".
- I will work with members of Congress to find the most effective combination of reforms.
- Still, no one company controlled all the drugs needed for an effective combination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.