"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Smith, 28, is a mechanical engineer who has helped design the new generation of hand-held computers.
- Ford designed the fourth generation with much more conservative styling in hopes of increasing the car's appeal.
- The students are now designing and building the third generation of fuel cell powered racers.
- They are currently designing the next generation, which will have a top speed of 217 m.p.h. while getting 40 miles to the gallon or better.
- It will bring materials and instruments with itself which would be useful in medicine, computers and designing the next generation of solar panels.
- He designed the second generation of the Newton, the MessagePad110, taking him to Taipei for the first time.
- "Maybe the military should think about that when they design the next generation of submarines and tanks," Coffey said.
- While we marvel over the latest smartphones, video game consoles and computers, engineers are hard at work designing the next generation of computing devices.
- For this reason, we want a strong partnership pact in both designing, drafting and implementing the new generation of programmes.
- Batteries remain the worst obstacle to progress in designing the next generation of portable computer or electric car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.