"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite his abilities and track record, he was never presented the opportunity to design a class of entirely-new locomotives that were produced in any numbers.
- The successful analysis raises the long-range possibility of designing a new class of drugs to combat these widespread causes of human illness.
- In 1904 Leavitt designed a new class of torpedoes, manufactured by his employer the Bliss Company.
- He designed a new class of 0-6-0 tank engine, using side tanks instead of saddle tanks.
- The Germans also designed a class of lightly protected battlecruisers.
- It takes as long to design a new class of ship as it does to build it.
- As a co-director of a Jewish Community Center, she designed a music-oriented class to help infants develop eye and motor coordination.
- The Royal Navy immediately designed a class of monitors, designed for shore bombardment, to use the turrets.
- Beattie designed the famous A class, the first "Pacific" class in the world, and many other locomotive classes.
- The United States program, begun in 1996, is aimed at designing a new class of computers capable of simulating nuclear weapon explosions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.