"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In order for it to succeed, he had to design a range of fittings which would not leak and persuade plumbers to use them.
- It supplied the Flandria team and designed a range of components specifically for it.
- In the 1950s and 1960s, at a time when Denmark was receiving international recognition for its furniture, he designed a wide range of items.
- Lennon, since 1957, has designed and published a wide range of model aircraft in various publications.
- Paul Frankl designed a range of popular "skyscraper furniture".
- Sorbie designed a range of consumer hair care products.
- Laurence designed a range of cutlery patterns and they were launched onto the market with great success.
- He designed a new range of die-cast model cars which were released in 1968 as Hot Wheels.
- It can be used to design a broad range of products, including furniture and tools.
- Today, it employs nearly 4000 people and has experience in designing and building a wide range of ships for an international market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.