"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has also worked for the theatre, designing several famous sets.
- Cameron distinguished himself immediately, and soon he was designing sets.
- The animators needed to design completely new sets for the episode.
- In addition, he designed sets and other scenic elements for the theatre from 1920 to 1922.
- That job led to designing permanent sets for people's lives.
- She designed costumes and sets for stage productions, then spent a year painting in Europe.
- He had a passionate interest in music and opera which led him to design several operatic sets.
- As early as 1927 he designed sets and costumes for the stage.
- He also designed sets for some of the productions.
- Get someone to design sets that don't look like something filmed on the back side of an amusement park.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.