"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He designed works from "education, commercial, residential, and hotel buildings to concrete arch bridges."
- Stephenson enjoyed a long association with the country, for which he designed several other works in the mid-nineteenth century.
- For this exhibition, local artists were asked to design works of public art for sites in Westchester.
- He entered the Dominican Order in 1591, but designed works also for other institutions.
- Most learn from experience to plan ahead and design large works in sections.
- Mebes was less concerned about the details than before, but still designed aesthetically coherent works.
- The park was designed so larger works of art rest on wide lawns, while smaller spaces are reserved for more private areas.
- He also may have designed works for John Rich.
- But it also designed much more modest works, whether to render services to friends or clients or just to pay the rent.
- I hope that what I'm designing works all over the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.