"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Additionally, it aims to give users more flexibility in designing interfaces and content in their individual segments of the virtual world.
- Yenka also allows educators to design lessons and interactive content for students.
- CERE can design content for a range of applications and media ranging from publications, websites, educational aides, film scripts, e-learning modules, posters and pamphlets.
- Ikivo Animator is an application that enables designing animated content for mobile devices.
- As people who design and manage content in digital form, do you ever freak out about how all your work may end up?
- He hopes to design similar dynamic content for portable music players when they become capable of display graphics on color screens.
- A fan-based community centred around playing the game and designing new content emerged based at a fansite named "Island Sanctuary".
- Singer will design in-game content and virtual goods for the popular series, says Electronic Arts.
- It provides a scenario editor where players can design content, and subsequently upload it to the game's main servers.
- A senior content designer is a designer who leads a "content design" group in designing new content for a product.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.