"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He started designing parks and gardens of the area.
- In many countries and cultures, designing pretty gardens is considered to be an art.
- He has also designed gardens for city brownstones and country houses.
- The last program, on Sept. 15, will take up designing gardens in small spaces.
- Parsons and his contemporaries believed that an artist could design better gardens.
- He may also have designed other gardens during the 1720s.
- Property with large and/or beautiful gardens designed by their owners.
- "I have already designed gardens for friends and family," James says.
- Community members that live along the trail also have designed gardens in their yards to add to the beauty of the landscape.
- On his return to the United States in 1926, he designed gardens for private country estates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.