"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This has been the mother of all sweetheart deals," he added.
- And he has agreed to serve 10 years in prison, not exactly a sweetheart deal.
- "Any settlement they reach will be a sweetheart deal for tobacco and not in the public interest."
- They call the card club a sweetheart deal, but we're alive.
- "The possibility of a sweetheart deal is what brought these traffickers to the organization."
- They sit down there on welfare and very few of them paying taxes, got a sweetheart deal.
- Indeed, there is the sense of a sweetheart deal between Hope and history.
- The team is looking favorably on a sweetheart deal being offered by Nashville.
- Critics call the bill a sweetheart deal for the company and the state.
- His lawyers worked out some sweetheart deal with the government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.