"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, these were complementary trajectories, and shared a great deal of ideological similarities.
- She shared a great deal of guilt with the fort and the town of Variance.
- He had shared a good deal of information with Alartos.
- Despite their relationship to Giants, the two races share a great deal of enmity.
- It shares a great deal of lexicon with regional Portuguese dialects.
- Others share a great deal of personal insight and history.
- "I share a good deal of your frustration with community boards," Mayor Giuliani told a woman who complained about her local board's permit process.
- If the Athens Games are troubled, he will share a great deal of blame.
- Das shared a great deal of sympathy for the poor.
- Whether the subject is political behavior or weapons capabilities, the analysts and consumers share a great deal of context.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.