"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her chest moved against his as if she were inhaling.
- He was no longer breathing so rapidly; his chest moved slowly.
- His chest doesn't move up and down when he sleeps.
- As Sean's chest moved, she looked into the angry green eyes across from her.
- His chest moved against her back with each breath he took.
- The silence seemed to go on a long time, but the chest was still and would not move again.
- The other man was so still that not even his chest moved with the process of breathing.
- And he realized for the first time that her chest was no longer moving.
- Then I realized, all of a sudden, that his chest wasn't moving.
- She was staring, eyes fixed on her father, watching his chest move up and down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.