"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His chest was rising and falling as if he'd run a race.
- Her chest still rose and fell, but that remained the only sign of life.
- Town wondered if the man was still alive: his chest did not rise or fall.
- It seemed to him that he saw his chest slowly rise and sink.
- Then she might notice that while he slept, his chest did not rise and fall.
- If the chest does not rise, tilt the person's head again, and give another breath.
- She pulled back from him, then, her chest rising and falling rapidly.
- He seemed to be frozen in place, his powerful chest rising and falling.
- He was breathing very fast, his chest rising and falling.
- He saw that the man still breathed, his chest rising and falling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.