"century" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the present century we took the greatest leap of all.
- Take the whole of the present century at an average, their real price has probably been somewhat higher than it was in those ancient times.
- By the start of the present century its use had spread to include cats.
- This information he gave, in the present century, to one of the Stair family.
- Yet these seem to be exactly what is required if we think of nations really united to keep peace in the present century.
- Others followed in the 1990s and into the present century, some of which have been recorded.
- Most of what he says could have been said with equal justification at any time in the present century.
- During the present century these have gained broad access to the policy process within the state.
- Which isn't to say that the island has gone untouched by the present century.
- It was reduced to a tenth only in the course of the present century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.