"century" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other counties, however, have been moved or abolished in later centuries.
- During later centuries it was destroyed many times, but have always been populated.
- Only in later centuries were locks developed to allow ships to pass.
- The remainder has been subject to further work in later centuries.
- The remaining sources all come from Italy and were written in later centuries.
- Those writing in later centuries generally had no direct experience of democracy themselves.
- In a later century, Goethe had several comments on the type.
- Apparently women were not so oppressed as they would become in later centuries.
- As such, it reverberates through the writing of later centuries.
- Even the decline which came in later centuries was only relative.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.