"century" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went on the following morning to his first first-class century, finishing with 103.
- He was to hit five more first-class centuries before the end of the season.
- The next season, he hit his only first-class century, batting at number ten.
- His only first-class century was 109 against Nottinghamshire in 1928.
- This score, which was his only first-class century, came against Scotland in 1928.
- His main problem has been an inability to turn starts into first-class centuries.
- The year also saw him hit his only first-class century.
- He had a highest score of 106 not out in those seven games, his only first-class century.
- This was to be the only first-class century he made in his career.
- By the end of the season, he had scored 196 first-class centuries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.