"century" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Evidence of the School in the subsequent centuries is sparse.
- This has also tended to be the view of subsequent centuries.
- The subsequent 17th century was one of political upheaval, religious division and war.
- During the subsequent centuries, at least 1,000 unique animal species disappeared.
- Significant development and refinement of the technology followed through subsequent centuries.
- Some of them are supposed to have helped to further shape the genre in subsequent centuries.
- Over the subsequent centuries, much of the enormous building fell into further neglect.
- In subsequent centuries, further analysis led to the current tidal physics.
- However, nothing is known of the town during the subsequent centuries and no building remains.
- This agricultural community continued with its activities in the region throughout the subsequent centuries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.