"century" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the previous century it was the most common name.
- But I am looking at something from the previous century.
- "A lot of trade was done here in previous centuries."
- It was built at the beginning of the previous century.
- I had worked with her briefly near the end of the previous century.
- This article must have been written in a previous century.
- In a previous century, she could have been a court musician.
- This was an increase of over 500% from the numbers in the previous century.
- Today, about 50,000 Americans are 100 or older, up from almost none at the turn of the previous century.
- The city had emerged as a commercial center only in the previous century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.