"century" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His teaching and writing focus on modern German history, especially the long nineteenth century.
- Remember what I've told you of the long centuries that lie behind me.
- He had walked it in his mind for long centuries.
- All these long centuries you have never given your blood to anyone.
- And it was like some ancient city come into life out of long dead centuries.
- A robust history of European states in the long 18th century.
- And how many more would do the same in the long centuries to come?
- Its most common approach through long centuries had been a kind of two-pronged one.
- But there came an end to my long centuries of Satan's service.
- He deserves that happiness after a long century of being lost and finally making it home again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.