"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your child can learn how to brush his or her own teeth at about 3 years of age.
- In a week, he was able to brush his teeth by himself.
- She told me not to brush my teeth with the water.
- Although some children quickly learn to brush their teeth, others do not.
- You should brush your teeth once a day, before bed.
- You should brush your teeth 2 times a day, in the morning and at night.
- No word on whether they will get them to brush their teeth, too.
- He had brushed his teeth four times and couldn't stand still.
- "Do you think I have time to brush my teeth?"
- Does he brush their teeth every night before they go to sleep?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.