"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His long hair brushed along the backs of her thighs.
- Her fingers brushed along the center area of the panel and stopped over a button.
- Her lips brushed lightly along the natural path carved in his skin.
- There was anger in that last sentence, enough to brush heat along my skin.
- She gave him a sad smile and brushed the hair back along his term ples.
- She brushed her fingers along the nape of his neck.
- He got into the marbles, and brushed along the wall in turn four.
- His fingertips brushed along a row of letters on the keyboard.
- He turned toward Hulda, and brushed his lips along her hair.
- He walked to that wall and brushed a finger along it, looking for another panel switch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.