"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She brushed past him on her way to the door.
- He brushed a kiss to each corner of her mouth.
- The short, pale hair over the rest of his body had been brushed to a glow.
- He leaned the doll forward and brushed her hair to the side.
- His hair was brushed to the back of his head.
- The free hand brushed a lock aside to clear sight for her.
- Since then, Congress has brushed aside his objections to a budget, a trade bill and a variety of arms control issues.
- His fingertips brushed the inside of her arms from elbow to shoulder.
- To increase the horse's affection, the player can brush and talk to the horse.
- Tiny waves brushed just to the tips of their shoes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.