"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He leaned over and brushed his lips on her face.
- He brushed his lips at each corner of her mouth.
- He brushed his lips across the corner of her smile.
- Knowing it was wrong, he brushed his lips across the top of her head.
- Without thought, he brushed her lips with his, or perhaps it was she who moved to meet him.
- She reached up and for one moment brushed her lips against his.
- She took the initiative and brushed her lips against his.
- He brushed his lips across my skin, like Richard had done earlier tonight.
- In fact, he turned it over and brushed his lips on her palm.
- He turned the hand and brushed his lips against the palm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.