"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first it was simply brushed onto the surface of the wood.
- Hamilton brushed the rest of the salt off the table and onto the floor.
- He began to brush his pile of ashes onto the paper.
- He drew on the cigarette and brushed ash onto the floor.
- Long hair, set on rollers and gently brushed onto the face.
- A few others brushed a fine powder onto any surface that a killer might have touched.
- He brushed them onto the floor with a sleeve.
- On 'Boys' they brushed gray paint onto my hair every day.
- He brushed crumbs from his lap onto the floor.
- She brushed a few crumbs onto the paper packet, crumpled it, and stood up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.