"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Simply brush the hand under the chin in a forward flicking motion.
- But we can't just brush the matter under the carpet.
- This is too serious to brush under the carpet.
- "The French try to brush unfavorable historical events under the carpet."
- He brushed at her loose and tangled hair, cloud soft under his hand.
- Our duty is not to brush the dust under the carpet but to make it known.
- It is a mystery to me why, 80 years later in Turkey, the attempt should be made to brush all this under the carpet.
- We should give serious consideration to this and not brush it under the carpet.
- There is no outcry, just an attempt to brush this new information under the carpet.
- She was tall, thin, trim, with straight grey hair brushed back under a small black hat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.