"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You could not brush up against the future and escape unscathed.
- What sense did it make to brush up against all those secrets of science and magic if they could not ever be tested?
- Death brushed up against him, a soft sprinkle of rain caught in the wind.
- In this one, she was swimming and a huge fish brushed up against her.
- The dog brushed up against a pole and got a bad shock.
- As Vicki stood, she brushed up against another body standing so close they were all but breathing the same air.
- The past was so close she could feel it brush up against her shoulder.
- Maybe it was the way he continually brushed up against her for no apparent reason.
- They just brushed up against the wall and slowly settled down toward the floor.
- She brushed up against me as we walked; her body was hard under the clingy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.