"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her hair was white, not silver, but white, and brushed back softly off her face.
- Their lips brushed so softly, it was almost as if it didn't happen.
- She shook her head; her hair brushed softly across his chest.
- With my fingertips, I softly brushed the raw stump of his arm.
- She was so engrossed she didn't hear as he brushed softly in through the foliage.
- He let his fingers brush softly across the smooth wood of the gunwales.
- When she didn't back away, he let his fingers brush softly over her cheek.
- He felt for Alec's lips with his fingers, and softly brushed over them.
- She had not heard the door as it softly brushed the carpet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.