"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reached out and gently brushed his hand over her hair.
- He brushed at her hair gently with the palm of his hand.
- With his skilled hands, he gently brushed the hair off her face.
- When he reached for her, she gently brushed his hands aside.
- She gently brushed the hair back from the ruin of the woman's face.
- Some guests say they have felt him gently brush against them, but only in the bedroom right above this room.
- He reached across the seat and gently brushed the veil of hair back from her face.
- Again Brand gently brushed the hair away from her cheeks.
- Long hair, set on rollers and gently brushed onto the face.
- She gently brushed the dark curls back from his forehead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.