"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman brushed the little boy out of her way and led Mac into the house.
- "You learned to brush your teeth out of a cup."
- I took a deep breath and brushed the hair out of my eyes.
- Now she reached up and brushed it out of her eyes.
- Brushing the hair out of his eyes, she watched him a while longer.
- Then he surfaced and brushed the hair out of his eyes.
- She went to Cindy's side, brushed the hair out of her face.
- She brushed it out of the way and looked up.
- He straightened up and brushed hair out of his eyes.
- He laughed at that, and brushed the loose hair out of his face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.