"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The heavy Roman-emperor head with thinnish iron-grey hair brushed forward, the nose, broad and fleshy, and the mouth fallen in for lack of teeth, was not a comely picture.
- The other youth, who stood with his back to the fire smoking a corncob, was big and burly, with dead brown hair brushed forward and a Norfolk jacket.
- His hair was getting a bit thin on top, but he still had enough dark brown curls to brush forward into a respectable coiffure.
- Straight hair is feather cut and brushed forward to softly frame the face.
- Gripping the leather casing, I brushed past the muttered apology and pushed forward, my focus undimmed.
- The more hip alternative involves very short hair brushed forward.
- The original pilot was an embarrassment, right down to Mr. Danson's George Clooney-like brushed forward haircut that gave him a Frankenstein aura.
- Lorn steps forward until his trousers brush the edge of the desk.
- Other options include styling it as a standard crew cut or as a forward brush with the short bangs and the rest of the top hair brushed forward.
- Sharp cheekbones and dull-black hair that was cut short and brushed forward to his forehead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.