"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Silver-plated iron was used in early microwave tubes.
- The shed contains vital microwave tubes, vacuum pumps, control equipment and cooling machinery.
- His graduate research dealt with noise in microwave tubes and electron-stream instabilities (which later became the basis of the Vircator high power microwave oscillator.)
- The klystron, a microwave tube, was noticed in 1938 by Sperry Gyroscope, who gave the Varian brothers and Hansen a contract to do further work.
- The Varians moved to the east coast in 1940 to work for Sperry, where wartime development of the microwave tube continued.
- In 1984 he founded Star Microwave for the purpose of developing and manufacturing microwave tubes for military and commercial systems.
- During World War II, Litton participated in the design and production of microwave tubes used in communications and radar equipment.
- In 1953 Ash and his partner, Tex Thornton, bought Litton Industries, a small West Coast producer of microwave tubes.
- Also in the 1950s, Sturrock invented a number of implements, including a novel microwave tube later dubbed the "Free electron laser."
- In 1933, when Kühnhold at the NVA was first experimenting with microwaves, he had sought information from Telefunken on microwave tubes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.