"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a long, leather tube filled with ballast that was intended to help gauge and maintain a fixed altitude over the ice.
- Not wasting further time, Richenda yanked the end off the leather tube and shook out the contents.
- The gasses escaped via two leather tubes attached at the top of the barrel.
- Yelena walked in carrying a long leather tube.
- On his desk was a leather tube; Paks could see the paper rolled inside.
- Are you aware," she asked him, "that each of those hides constitutes a wrist-wide, sound leather tube nine or ten cubits long?
- From their leather tube he took the forty-nine yarrow stalks.
- Karede pressed the leather tube of the looking glass to his eye.
- A bellows powered by oxen walking around a windlass blew air into a leather tube, which led to the tunnel face.
- Paks pulled the leather tube from her tunic and passed it over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.