"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A whitish tube, thick as a finger, cast from the passage made by a bullet into someone's back.
- Among them were two carrying a thick black tube on a tripod.
- It was different from the others, as there was a black circular instrument above the thick red tube.
- To her horror, she found a thick tube ran into her uncle's arm, sucking out his blood.
- Logic said these were just scratches on the thick tube.
- Mark picked up a thick, black tube and screwed it onto the barrel of the gun.
- She pulled a long, thick tube out into the light.
- The batteries, being heavy, are in a thick tube along its keel.
- The vulnerable parts of drive shaft are covered by thick tube.
- Bigoli is an extruded pasta in the form of a long and thick tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.