"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Changing wooden ramrods for iron had been but the first step, and Lord Sean had accompanied it by introducing paper cartridges to replace the wooden tubes hung from a musketeer's bandoleer.
- A large tube of green snot hung out of one nostril, and when he sniffed it bobbed out of sight.
- And when natural lighting is provided in office buildings, the coveted window space is often designated for a handful of executives, while most employees are forced to rely on glaring, flickering, buzzing light tubes hanging from the ceiling.
- A transparent tube hangs at each side of the stage.
- A long, glass tube hung in a metal framework, glowing with a violet light and emitting an eerie whining.
- Swinging bucket rotors allow the tubes to hang on hinges so the tubes reorient to the horizontal as the rotor initially accelerates.
- The long tubes for the G suit connection hung at their sides.
- Since the amplifier is usually at the top of the combo, the tubes often hang upside down facing the body of the enclosure.
- Tires, used, bruised tires, stacked in tall cylinders; tubes, red, gray, hanging like sausages.
- A tube hung out of my side draining the fluid from the surgical site.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.