"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Historically, some television cathode ray tubes were made by using ferric steel for the funnel and glass matched in expansion to ferric steel.
- The cathode- ray tubes need a lot more pulses than that.
- Why do cathode ray tube computer screens contain lead?
- Most color cathode ray tubes - such as those used in color televisions - incorporate three electron guns, each one producing a different stream of electrons.
- I am taking nothing but ray tubes.
- In ten minutes all were ready, and Thorley handed each man a ray tube.
- Your ray tubes are to be held in readiness and you must make up your minds to kill relentlessly any person who observes our departure.
- The ray tubes will counteract themselves and under the cover of the force screen we can charge them and-perhaps-break through.
- Flat panel displays started becoming widely popular in the second half of the decade displacing cathode ray tubes.
- Bullets struck all around, edging closer, till Pal finished levering another crystal into place and waved the ray tube, preparing another blast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.