"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The reactor has four horizontal beam tubes which supply the neutrons to instruments used by the Center for Neutron Scattering.
- Each of the beam tubes that supply these instruments is described below.
- Without liquid helium, another and more expensive means of evacuating the beam tube would have to be developed.
- The klystron, tube waveguide, is a beam tube including at least two apertured cavity resonators.
- Then Blade wound all three around the beam tube and jerked them sharply upward.
- The beam tubes were fired up, and the smell of ozone began to make itself prominent.
- The beam tubes would occupy the entire ship, leaving no place for cargo.
- Jim's sister brought in the food a little later and found them tinkering with the big beam tube.
- The first neutron-scattering instruments were installed in beam tubes at multi-purpose research reactors.
- For example, circular particle accelerators accelerate particles by applying periodic kicks, as they circulate in the beam tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.