"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fairbairn's studies had already showed the importance of tube diameter and how small diameter tubes could easily withstand far higher pressures than large diameters.
- But within its ten-foot diameter tubes it was a juggernaut, ferocious and irresistable.
- Typically, smaller diameter tubes require more paths of shorter lengths.
- Also, the refrigerant charge of the 5-mm diameter tubes was less than the 7-mm diameter tubes.
- Therefore, refrigerant pressure drop factors due to small diameter tubes can be offset.
- Smaller diameter tubes require more energy to move the air and have less earth contact surface area.
- A capillary is a small blood vessel or any small diameter tube.
- Mickey Thompson used a large diameter tube as a backbone for one of his Indy cars.
- The capillary rise of water in a small diameter tube is this same physical process.
- Michelson redesigned Fizeau's apparatus with larger diameter tubes and a large reservoir providing three minutes of steady water flow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.