"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He thought the display tubes in use at the time were too long, and a shorter tube would be much more practical.
- The petals number six to ten and form a short tube.
- On either side of the short main tube I drew longer matching cylinders.
- Its retreat is a short tube with a door at each end which it builds on the bark of trees.
- The tube banks separated into two groups, with the short tubes slightly curved away from each other.
- Cut the tube 3 or 4 inches shorter than the jar's height.
- The light picked up a short tube which looked something like the barrel of an antique pistol.
- He resembles a humanoid clay man with a short brown tube on his head.
- They went aboard together, down the short, dark tube past the hatch.
- The rolls are either cut into short tubes, or curved around to form a "bracelet".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.