"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The zero point would be displayed on the cathode ray tube.
- This won't be the first time I've spent a few hours watching cathode ray tubes.
- Joe was more interested in wires and cathode ray tubes.
- His work led toward development of X-rays and cathode ray tubes.
- In 1911, the first signal was sent to a cathode ray tube.
- As you can see in the below drawing, there's not a whole lot to a basic cathode ray tube.
- The 740 was a cathode ray tube to which a camera could be attached.
- Could the emissions of an electronic cathode ray tube provide such teaching?
- Only here it came in the form of the cathode ray tube.
- Notable products of the company included cathode ray tubes for television, starting in the 1930s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.