"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I took a new light tube and slowly mounted the ladder.
- A large black man walked toward the entrance with a long box containing fluorescent light tubes.
- There are two light tubes that are placed at each end of the plate.
- He set his light tube on the floor and pieced together some boards.
- He needed no light tube to witness this spectacle.
- Slivenski lost the match after Pierce hit him with a light tube.
- She simply turned on the light tube and closed the door against the storm.
- She turned up the light tube, then went to them.
- "What you're saying is that we could wrap the reinforcement around a fairly light tube," he said slowly.
- The corridors are wide and gray, shining from the light tubes above.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.