"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a metallic tube about three feet long, threaded on one end externally, internally on the other.
- A thin metallic tube was resting in a small compartment in the dashboard.
- Long time injection ensures that all metallic tubes are reacted.
- The pressure is not high enough, though, to destroy the gun barrel (the long metallic tube).
- He removed the ornate stopper from the metallic tube in his hand and slid out the pale blue scroll within.
- Such fuel pellets are then stacked and filled into the metallic tubes.
- A pair of segmented metallic tubes were groping about as though testing the air.
- Right next to the pilot light is a small metallic tube known as a thermocouple.
- Kathryn dropped the little metallic tube as though it had burned her.
- This gave him an angled view onto the metallic tube where he had arrived from the infirmary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.