"transfer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Banks can move money from one bank to another with a wire transfer.
- At the April 7 closing on the team, a wire transfer never came through.
- The money changed hands by way of a wire transfer to a bank in Panama.
- "But many of these banks would hold the wire transfers" for several days, he said.
- We've only got two hours before the last wire transfer from Europe.
- The questions quickly got around to the wire transfers he'd demanded on Friday; two million from each of the four.
- "Was it in cash or a wire transfer from another offshore bank?"
- Thereafter his payments were made by wire transfer on the first day of each month.
- I'm sure you've got someone in Washington who can handle a simple wire transfer.
- In an emergency, room service can arrange a wire transfer of funds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.