"transfer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The United States was not at the top of either measure for cash transfers.
- Large cash transfers risk creating corruption or being used as a tool to gain political support for the government.
- The fare is $2.25 (as of January 1, 2009), and cash transfers are not available.
- For any income earned up to a break point value, the government would provide a progressively small cash transfer.
- The cash transfer is expected to grow to 28.6 billion in 2012-2013, a growth rate of approximately six per cent.
- The growing use of cash transfers is driven significantly by improvement in their design and implementation.
- East Germany alone is estimated to receive some $1.3 billion annually in cash transfers.
- We didn't spot any cash transfers from the trust, either.
- The use of the cash transfers was stipulated for food consumption.
- The next three are given conditional cash transfers to families of children grades 3-6 based on the child's attendance at school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.