"transfer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now these money transfers are going through again, often in minutes.
- She expects there to be evidence of a money transfer on the phone.
- There are various options available for making international money transfers, so it is important to plan ahead.
- We charge a fee of $30 to process the money transfer.
- Western Union's core business has long been money transfers, which the company first began offering in 1871.
- This can be clearly shown in a simple example of a money transfer between two checking accounts.
- Western Union, the industry leader, alone handled 9.8 million money transfers involving $2.5 billion in 1987.
- The accountant gave the books and records of the recent money transfers to his secretary to put into the office safe.
- Trouble with a certain money transfer, I'd tell him.
- The same rules were applied the next year to companies making money transfers electronically.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.