"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Dream Jungle" scrupulously documents its chosen time and place: the Marcos-controlled Philippines of the 1970's.
- It is, I hope, a skillfully made film that documents our time.
- Since going to jail, Machine has maintained his Twitter account as well as a blog documenting his time in jail.
- From this exhibition Micallef produced a body of work documenting his time spent behind the wall.
- During 1963 Tommy began to document his time working in the Hollywood studios with his camera.
- In 2011, he appeared in several episodes of her series, Bethenny Ever After, documenting their time on Skating with the Stars.
- A book released in 1998, documenting Tiffany's time in the soap, was a number one bestseller.
- The diary documented Tiffany's time in the soap, beginning when she discovered her pregnancy and covering several years of her life until Christmas 1998.
- Featured in the 2011 film Rhyme and Punishment, which documented his time in prison.
- Under the new law, aliens who have lived here continuously since January 1982 are eligible for legal status if they can document their time in the United States.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.