"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yesterday, officials publicly confirmed the existence of the plan for the first time.
- The Lough Allen population was only confirmed for the first time in 2006.
- More than a year after his resignation, in May 2007, Graves confirmed for the first time that he had been forced out.
- That description has now been confirmed for the first time by authoritative Government officials.
- I know we won't see him in a preseason game, Jones said, confirming for the first time what had long been suspected.
- The court filings this weekend confirmed for the first time that the defendant was struggling with his lawyers.
- Hall was confirmed by the Senate for the final time on June 1, 1813, receiving his commission that day.
- "What we're confirming for the first time is a very generic prediction of modern cosmology."
- Last week's Bank of England report confirmed for the first time that some consumers are being ripped off when they take out new loans.
- The 2010 announcement also confirmed for the first time that the entire process since 1999 had led to ".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.