"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Teams start giving a little more playing time to their regulars.
- He knows they have to play the younger guys and get them more playing time.
- Martin is giving him more playing time so that he can play himself into shape.
- The next season he would see considerably more playing time, appearing in 14 games.
- The harder he practiced, the more playing time he'd get when the game came Friday night.
- This is more playing time, which I will accept gladly.
- But it's just a matter of me getting more playing time.
- Riley defended Smith and said the team needed to get him more playing time to find out what he could do.
- He saw his most playing time during his years in Washington.
- Wilson has wanted to be traded because he wants more playing time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.