"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As she put it when she was interviewed recently by the Montclair Times, the local weekly newspaper: "Montclair accepts people for who they are.
- One supporter called the mayor and the deputy mayor "waterboys for Plofker's interests," according to The Montclair Times.
- The stories were collected by the late Kenneth Lockwood during his lifetime career as a reporter, first with The Montclair Times, then with The Newark Evening News.
- (The wisdom of their choice was verified when four glass collectors responded to their "Help Wanted" ad in The Montclair Times).
- Ms. Joseph, 28, one of the younger reporters, started at The Journal a few years ago, after her very first reporting job at The Montclair Times, a weekly paper.
- The pictures of Stanley Scott Walensky, Robert Leslie and George Lomago were from The Montclair Times.
- Montclair has its own local newspaper, the Montclair Times.
- Montclair Times - Montclair Man Preps to Launch Caribbean Television Station in the U.S.
- The bridegroom's mother is the publisher of The Montclair (N.J.) Times.
- "Monster houses," moaned one writer in a letter to The Montclair Times, the weekly newspaper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.