"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There was some shooting early this evening," the inspector told Cranston.
- A softly whispered laugh told Cranston that this was the expected visitor.
- "Of course I left when you called to take me to dinner," the girl told Cranston.
- "We'll talk about my dream later," the colonel told Cranston.
- As the soldier had told Cranston, he was not cleared to go beyond the first gate.
- If anything of importance was said, Weston would tell Cranston later.
- He would have told Cranston about you being a member of the gang.
- "I must make a note of that name, to tell Cranston when he arrives."
- The man had told Cranston far more than he knew.
- As Weston had told Cranston, they were all about the place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.