"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shaneequa tells Cindy that she must find the lighthouse to solve the mystery.
- Warren told Cindy that if she did, he would hurt Holly.
- I don't get out of this, tell Cindy she's the best thing that ever happened to me.
- "I told Cindy I wanted him to go in 1:13," he said.
- You could tell me a million times, Cindy, and I wouldn't believe it.
- She told Cindy she wasn't feeling very well, and she wasn't.
- He changed stories regularly, usually neglecting to tell Cindy, who'd spend an hour trying to figure out which tale he wanted that night.
- Ben tells Cindy that their time together meant nothing and that he never wants to see her again.
- He told Cindy that it was Blanche on the other end of the line and then ordered her to talk to the woman.
- "This way no one's going to wipe their hands on the drapes," she told Cindy, shouting to be heard over the music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.